Google Play Store is the place Android users rely to get apps. However, not all apps are available on the Google Play Store. Some apps also need to be purchased before you can install it on your Android mobiles and use it. That’s where apps like AppVn comes to rescue. We can get various apps which can not be found anywhere, and also premium apps for free. Interesting, right? In this article, we will discuss everything about AppVn you should know, and also how you can download it on your Android mobile.
What is an AppVn app?
This is one of the most trending third party app on Android and iOS. AppVn is similar to TuTu app. However, its a reliable app which is available for free. Also, it offers dozens of apps, e-books, ringtones, etc for free. You just need an internet connection and look for anything you want on your Android Mobile without spending a penny.
Features of AppVn:
- The most popular and trending apps in iOS and Android to download paid apps for free.
- It occupies a very small amount of space on your mobile device. The size of AppVn app is only 12 MB, and it requires 45 MB to install on your Android device. This comparatively comes in less size as compared to the other app stores.
- The apps which are premium on other app stores are available for free. Also, the apps which are not officially on the app stores due to terms and conditions, are also available on the AppVn.
- It covers all utilities from education to games, movies to books, everything.
- AppVn app is available in various languages so that it is handy for each and every user.
- As long as you have a strong internet connection, you can search and download the app.
Before Downloading AppVn, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- A strong internet connection for uninterrupted download.
- 45 MB space on your Android device to install the AppVn app without any trouble.
- An Android Phone is a must.
Step by Step Guide to Download AppVn APK on your Android device
Step 1: Since, AppVn will be downloaded from an external source, we have to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. To do so, visit Settings. In Settings, tap on Security. Therein, turn on the ‘Unknown Source’ option.
Step 2: Download the latest version of AppVn.apk file. ( We will advice you to use best browser in order to get a smooth experience for the download )
Step 3: After downloading the apk file, tap on it.
Step 4: A prompt will open, to download the app on your Android mobile.
Step 5: Wait for a couple of minutes to complete the downloading process.
Step 6: Go to file manager to search for the AppVn application.
Step 7: Click on it, and then tap on ‘Next’ and ‘Install’ to proceed further with the installation process.
Step 8: After a while, it will be installed on your Android device.
Step 9: Now you need to register either directly through email or login with Facebook. AppVn app is ready to be used.
Note: Since this app is developed by Vietnam developers, it has a foreign language by default. To change the language to English, click on the drop down present at the top left corner.
Now, you can see various highlighted headings. Scroll to the heading which begins with a ‘Hi’. Just below the highlighted heading, tap on the sub heading. Scroll through it, and you will find an option of English.
That’s it! Now enjoy apps for free and ones which can not be found anywhere on other app stores.