Nox App Player Download Free For Windows PC, Mac, Laptop – Introduction of the Emulator technology was music to the ears of gamers worldwide who preferred to enjoy their Android games and or apps on their laptops or computers for the complete experience provided by a bigger screen and or better resolution. Bignox revolutionized the Emulation industry when the China based firm introduced the world to the Nox app player. Enjoying games on your phone might be a good past time but the draw backs take away most of the fun what with the constant charging of your phone that forces you to have to put your gaming on hold in order to charge your mobile device or the constant hanging of your device but the convenience that comes with Nox app player will turn gaming from just a past time, and into a life style.
There are plenty of Android emulators in the market but the Nox app player stands out from the crowd since it, unlike most other emulators, is compatible with many modern apps, is free, supports more than one instance for users and has a video and macro recorder inbuilt. For any game enthusiast out there who is a doubter of the Nox app player, this ought to get you to change your mind; the system supports games such as Ingress and Pokemon Go that are GPS based and you can also walk and alter speeds all from your keyboard. That’s not all; the system runs Android 4.4.2 and can run on Windows 10 without crashing or hanging. A new shaking feature is also present alongside browsing capabilities.
November 11th saw the already amazing emulator get a revamp and additional features integrated into the system. The nox app player now allows you to backup all your data onto your PC, record any video(s) that you may want in your emulator, has zero data corruption or start up crashing issues, you can switch the root mode on or off through a button that has been added, customize resolution and Ram and customization of the side bar is also possible moreover downloading Google play Store is no longer necessary as it is already integrated into the system. The icing on the cake, however, is the ability to have any number of multiplayer windows you desire as a gamer.
This Amazing and one of a kind player can be downloaded onto your laptop and or PC with any of the following variations of the operating systems installed; Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 and you can decide to use the offline or online installer. But before we get to the actual installation process, there are a number of requirements that must be met to ensure that your system is compatible.
Minimmum Requirements To Run Nox App Player
- At least3 Gigabytes Hard disk Space
- 2 Gigabytes Random Access Memory
- 1 Gigabyte video Memory
- 2.2 Gigahertz processor
If our system meets these requirements then you are ready to go. A fast internet connection is recommended just to ensure that your download does not take too long to complete and you can strat enjoying the Nox app player. The offline installer has the advantage of having the most recent version of the Nox app player but if you opt for the online installer then you will enjoy the advantage of automatic updates whenever they are available or upon release. You will have to put this option when doing the installation.
So just how do you download the Nox app player to start enjoying all this benefits? Well let us dive right in and find out below
Steps To Install Nox App Player
1. After establishing that your internet connection is fast enough to ensure a speedy download and stable enough to avoid a restart in the download process (If downloading the online installer). Click the links below to Download the installer
For Windows :- Click Here To Download
For Mac :- Click Here To Download
The download process for windows should look something like this for windows.
The download will not take long to complete with a stable connection.
2. After the download is complete and the set up file is available, you then run the file and follow the prompts to the end where you will be required to accept the agreement.
3. After pressing Agree’, a window will appear that will have an install button on it and if you wish to continue then you should press the Start Button and the installation process will begin.
3. This will take a few minutes so you should be patient and not interrupt the process or you might have to start from the beginning. During the installation the screen should appear like this –
4. After this step is complete you are almost ready to start enjoying Nox app player as the installer has updated all the files and stored them in the hard drive of the system. The homescreen should appear somewhat like this :-
5. Now all you have to do is to launch the emulator on your PC or laptop then click on the google play store icon and login to your existing (or create a new one) Google account, you can use it to log in by pressing the existing’ option displayed or create a new Google account account that you will be using.
The installation process is that easy and is now complete. Anyone can do it without breaking a sweat. If you find that the process did not work then your Laptop or Pc does not meet the minimum requirements required to run the Nox App player.
It really is an amazing emulator and everyone should make a point of trying it out whether you are a game enthusiasts who wants to enjoy games such as; clash of clans, Marvel Future Fight, boom beach, Flappy Bird, clash royal or shadow fight 2 on an emulator that is a step ahead of the rest and is sure to give you a high end experience courtesy of the amazing user interface and graphics while gaming; and if movies are your cup of tea then you will be pleased to know movie apps such as Mobdro, MovieBox, MegaBoxHD and Play Box HD are also available or if you just want to run android apps such as; Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Instagram on your Pc/Laptop then the Nox App player emulator is for you and you will not regret choosing it over its competitors.